- Thermal stability of the crystallographic structure of nanocrystalline Nd0.7Sr0.3MnO3 manganite with enhanced magnetic properties
Subrata Das, Bashir Ahmmad and M. A. Basith , AIP Advances, 10, 095135, 2020.
- MoS2 nanosheets incorporated α-Fe2O3/ZnO nanocomposite with enhanced photocatalytic dye
degradation and hydrogen production ability
Angkita Mistry Tama*, Subrata Das*, Sagar Dutta, M D I Bhuyan, M. N. Islam and M. A. Basith , RSC Advances, 9, 40357–40367, 2019. *Equal contribution
- Facile high-yield synthesis of MoS2 nanosheets with enhanced photocatalytic performance using ultrasound driven exfoliation technique
Subrata Das, Angkita Mistry Tama, Sagar Dutta, Md. Shahjahan Ali and M. A. Basith, Materials Research Express, 6, 125079, 2019.
- Enhanced magnetic softness of double-layered perovskite manganite La1.7Gd0.3SrMn2O7
Subrata Das, Irin Sultana, M. D. I. Bhuyan, M. A. Basith, IEEE Magnetics Letters, 10 (1), 2503704, 2019
- From bulk to nano: A comparative investigation of structural, ferroelectric and magnetic properties of Sm and Ti co-doped BiFeO3 multiferroics
Armin Anwar, M.A. Basith Shamima Choudhury, Materials Research Bulletin, 111, 93-101, 2019.
- Low temperature synthesis of BiFeO3 nanoparticles with enhanced magnetization and promising photocatalytic performance in dye degradation and hydrogen evolution
M. A. Basith, Nilufar Yesmin and Rana Hossain, RSC Advances , 8, 29613, 2018.
- Enhanced photocatalytic dye degradation and hydrogen production ability of Bi25FeO40-rGO nanocomposite and mechanism insight.
M. A. Basith, Ragib Ahsan, Ishrat Zerin, M A Jalil, Scientific Reports (Publisher: Nature Publishing Group), 8:11090, 2018.
- Sol-gel synthesis of DyCrO3 and 10% Fe-doped DyCrO3 nanoparticles with enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen production abilities.
Ragib Ahsan, Avijit Mitra, Saleh Omar, M. Z. R. Khan, M. A. Basith, RSC Advances (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 8, 14258-14267, 2018.
- Enhanced multiferroism in Gd-doped BiMn2O5 ceramics.
M. S. Alam, Rana Hossain, M. A. Basith, Ceramics International 44, 1594-1602, 2018.
- Determination of optical band gap of powder form nanomaterials with improved accuracy.
Ragib Ahsan, Md. Ziaur Rahman Khan, M. A. Basith*, Journal of Nanophotonics 11(4), 046016 (2017).
- Temperature-dependent phase transition and comparative investigation on enhanced magnetic and optical properties between sillenite and perovskite bismuth ferrite-rGO nanocomposites.
M. A. Jalil, Sayeed Shafayet Chowdhury, Mashnoon Sakib, S. M. Enamul Yousuf, Emran Ashik, Shakhawat Firoz, and M. A. Basith, Journal of Applied Physics (Publisher: American Institute of Physics), 122, 084902, 2017.
- Simple sonofragmentation approach for synthesis of NiFe nanoalloy with tunable magnetization.
Brajalal Sinha, Rubayet Tanveer, Sri Ramulu Torati, M Ziaul Ahsan, M Rahman Shah and M A Basith, IEEE Magnetics Letters (Publisher: IEEE), 8, 4108404, 2017.
- Dy doped BiFeO3: A bulk ceramic with improved multiferroic properties compared to nano counterparts.
Sayeed Shafayet Chowdhury, Abu Hena Mostafa Kamal, Rana Hossain, Mehedi Hasan, Md. Fakhrul Islam, Bashir Ahmmad, M.A. Basith, Ceramics International (Publisher: Elsevier) 43, 9191-9199, 2017.
- Preparation of high crystalline nanoparticles of rare-earth based complex perovskites and comparison of their structural and magnetic properties with bulk counterparts
A. Basith, M. A. Islam, Bashir Ahmmad, Md. Sarowar Hossain, K. Molhave, Materials Research Express (Publisher: Institute of Physics, UK), 4, 075012, 2017.
- Effect of Strontium substitution on the structural and magnetic properties of La1.8Sr0.2MMnO6 (M = Ni, Co) layered manganites.
Syeda Karimunnesa, Bashir Ahmmad and M. A. Basith, Phase Transitions (Publisher: Taylor and Francis), 90, 677-686, 2017. DOI: 10.1080/01411594.2016.1260723.
- The 10% Gd and Ti co-doped BiFeO3: A promising multiferroic material.
M. A. Basith, Areef Billah, M. A. Jalil, Nilufar Yesmin, Mashnoon Alam Sakib, Emran Khan Ashik, S. M. Enamul Hoque Yousuf, Sayeed Shafayet Chowdhury, Md. Sarowar Hossain, Shakhawat H. Firoz and Bashir Ahmmad, Journal of Alloys and Compounds (Publisher: Elsevier), 694, 792-799, 2017.
- Saturation magnetization and band gap tuning in BiFeO3 nanoparticles via co-substitution of Gd and Mn.
Mehedi Hasan, M. A. Basith, M. A. Zubair, Md. Sarowar Hossain, Rubayyat Mahbub, M. A. Hakim and Md. Fakhrul Islam, Journal of Alloys and Compounds (Publisher: Elsevier), 687, 701-706, 2016.
- Large difference between the magnetic properties of Ba and Ti co-doped BiFeO3 bulk materials and their corresponding nanoparticles prepared by ultrasonication.
Bashir Ahmmad, Kensaku Kanomata, Kunihiro Koike, Shigeru Kubota, Hiroaki Kato, Fumihiko Hirose, Areef Billah, M. A. Jalil, and M. A. Basith, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics (Publisher: IOP Science, UK), 49, 265003, 2016.
- Size dependent magnetic and electrical properties of Ba-doped nanocrystalline BiFeO3.
Mehedi Hasan, M. A. Hakim, M. A. Basith, Md. Sarowar Hossain, Bashir Ahmmad, M. A. Zubair, A. Hussain and Md. Fakhrul Islam, AIP Advances (Publisher: American Institute of Physics), 6, 035314, 2016.
- Anomalous coercivity enhancement with temperature and tunable exchange bias in Gd and Ti co-doped BiFeO3 multiferroics.
Bashir Ahammad, M. Z. Islam, Areef Billah and M. A. Basith, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics (Publisher: IOP Science, UK), 49, 095001, 2016.
- Lorentz TEM imaging of magnetic hybrid structures embedded in a soft magnetic matrix.
M. A. Basith, S. McVitie, T. Strache, M. Fritzche, A. Muecklich, J. McCord and J. Fassbender, Physical Review Applied (Publisher: American Physical Society), 4, 034012, 2015.
- Tunable exchange bias effect in magnetic Bi0.9Gd0.1Fe0.9Ti0.1O3 nanoparticles at temperatures up to 250 K.
M. A. Basith, F. A. Khan, Bashir Ahammad, Shigeru Kubota, Fumihiko Hirose, D. T. -Ngo, Q.-H. Tran, K. Molhave, Journal of Applied Physics (Publisher: American Institute of Physics), 118, 023901, 2015.
- Engineering magnetic domain-wall structure in permalloy nanowires.
M. J. Benitez, M. A. Basith, D. McGrouther, S. McFadzean, D. A. MacLaren, A. Hrabec, R. J. Lamb, C. H. Marrows, S. McVitie, Physical Review Applied (Publisher: American Physical Society), 3, 034008, 2015.
- Magneto-structural coupling in NixZn1-xCr2O4.
A Khan, H Kaneko, H Suzuki, S Naher, MH Ahsan, MA Islam, M A Basith, HMB Alam, DK Saha, SpringerPlus, 4, 468, 2015.
- Simple top-down preparation of magnetic Bi0.9Gd0.1Fe1-xTixO3 nanoparticles by ultrasonication of mutiferroic bulk material.
M. A. Basith, D. T. -Ngo, A. Quader, M. A. Rahman, B. L. Sinha, Bashir Ahammad, Fumihiko Hirose, K. Molhave, Nanoscale (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 6, 14336, 2014. DOI: 10.1039/C4NR03150D
- Room temperature dielectric and magnetic properties of Gd and Ti co-doped BiFeO3 ceramics.
M. A. Basith, O. Kurni, M. S. Alam, B. L. Sinha and Bashir Ahammad, Journal of Applied Physics (Publisher:American Institute of Physics), vol. 115, 024102, 2014.
- Reproducible domain wall pinning by linear non-topographic features in a ferromagnetic nanowire.
M. A. Basith, S. McVitie, D. McGrouther and J.N. Chapman, Applied Physics Letters (Publisher:American Institute of Physics), vol. 100, 232402, 2012.
- Direct comparison of domain wall behavior in Permalloy nanowires patterned by electron beam lithography and focused ion beam milling.
M. A. Basith, S. McVitie, D. McGrouther, J.N. Chapman and J.M.R. Weaver, Journal of Applied Physics (Publisher:American Institute of Physics), vol. 110, 083904, 2011.
- The microstructure, high performance magnetic hardness and magnetic after-effect of an α- FeCo/Pr2Fe14B nanocomposite magnet with low Pr concentration.
Duc-The Ngo, Hong-Gam Duong, Hoang-Hai Nguyen, Chau Nguyen, Mohammed Basith and Duc-Quang Hoang, Nanotechnology (Publisher: Institute of Physics), Volume 20, Number 16, 165707- 165713, 2009.
- A study on the Carrier Recombination in the Back Surface for the Performance of Cryatalline Si-Solar Cell.
Mohammad Asadul Haque, M. A. Basith, Zahid Hasan Mahmood, Jalalur Rahman and M. Huq , Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 56(2): 143-146, 2008.
- Temperature features of magnetoresistance of layered manganite La2Sm0.4Sr0.6Mn2O7.
M A Basith, Sk. Manjura Hoque, Md. Shahparan, M.A Hakim and M Huq, Physica B: Physics of Condensed Matter, Vol. 395, Issues. 1-2, 126-129, 2007.
- Effect of MnO2 layers on the transport properties of Lan-nxCa1+nxMnn-yCryO7 (n =2, 3; x = 0.3; y = 0.075, 0.15, 0.3).
M N I Khan, M A Basith, M Huq and S Mollah, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Vol. 68, 2332-2336, 2007
- Observation of high Tc in the bi-layered La2SmxSr1-xMn2O7 perovskite.
M A Basith, Sk. Manjura Hoque, Md. Shahparan, M.A Hakim and M Huq, Modern Physics Letters B, Vol. 21, No. 23, 1569-1577, 2007.
- Scientific Literacy and Eco materials Research for Global Mankind.
M. A. Basith, A Constantin and M Huq, Journal of Materials Education (a journal of International Council on Materials Education, USA), Vol. 29, Issues 3-4, 187-192, 2007.
- Materials Science Education and Research in Bangladesh: Present Trends and Future Perspective for Industrial Development.
M. A. Basith, A Constantin and M Huq, Journal of Materials Education (a journal of International Council on Materials Education, USA), vol. 29, Issues 1-2, 17-22, 2007.
- Magnetoresistive Properties of Gd Doped Lanthanum Strontium Manganites.
M.A. Basith and M.Huq, Journal of Ultra Chemistry, Vol. 1, N0. 2, 29-36, 2005.
- Magnetoresistive Properties of La2-xHoxBa1-yCayMn2O7 Manganites.
M A. Basith, A Hoque, A.K.M. Akther Hossain and M Huq, Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, Vol. 29, No.2, 245-250, 2005.
- A study of Shielding effectiveness in various materials using PHOTCOEF.
M.A. Basith and M.A. Hye Chowdhury, Journal of Ultra Scientist of Physical Sciences, Vol. 17, No. 3, 453-458, 2005.
- nvestigation of the Dose Deposition Profiles in Various Materials Using PHOTCOEF.
M.A.Basith, Y Jahan, M.A Hye Chowdhury, M.A. Islam, Md. Abdul Matin, M.R. Karim, Bangladesh Journal of physics, 1(1), 42-45, 2004.
- Strong Ultraviolet Radiation Effects on German Made CsI (Tl) Crystal.
M.A.Hye Chowdhury, M.D. Hossain, M. Ahmed, M.H.Ahsan, M.A. Basith, Md.Abdul Matin, Bangladesh Journal of physics, 1(1), 126-130, 2004.
- Direct measurement of the integrated magnetic induction in ion irradiated nanostripes using low angle electron diffraction technique, in preparation for submission to Ultramicroscopy.
M. A. Basith and S. McVitie. (on going)